Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello There

I once had a pretty regular blog. For about four years, I posted on another (now defunct) site, writing about my family, my friends, my politics, and my job. When that site went kaput, I stopped blogging about those things, but I often find myself wanting an outlet to say something. Hence this blog.

I have few expectations. There are probably very few people who are interested in the stuff I am interested in, so my readership may never materialize, but at least there will be a place for my thoughts to reside.

So for now, I introduce A Lover's Quarrel, a blog about my life in the church and the academy, specifically, and my life in life, generally. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. A little bummed that I just found out about this blog. However, I'm here now and happy to be a reader, especially the LOST post!

    ReplyDelete